European Roulette Gold
European Roulette Gold is not too different from the conventional and much-loved casino roulette wheels. There is no shortage of ways to place bets. In fact in the digital version of the roulette game there are 37 betting options with a 36:1 payout.
European Roulette Gold has a wide betting range; it begins with a minimum bet of £0.25 and stretches out to £500 for its maximum bet. There are also options to ‘Square’ and ‘Split’ your bets to further increase your winnings.
About the Developer
NetEnt are well reputed for graphics and features. Most of their games are mobile optimized and in high definition. They constantly rank high on lists for best slots and are always testing new waters. Some of their online slots include:
- Hall of Gods
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Divine Fortune
About the Game
European Roulette Gold has 37 options for betting in total, and a potential for increased returns – 36:1 payout. There are also various betting options to multiply your winnings.
When you have placed the chips on the board by selecting a combination of numbers, the online game begins. The wheel will spin bringing the little ball along with it. Once the wheel is stationary, the ball will land in its spot – bringing the game to an end. This online casino game is very easy to play especially if one strategises the bets they place for maximum returns.
Below is an outline of the betting terms and options, along with their respective explanations.
- Single: This bet is placed on 1 single number on which the ball has to land in order for the player to win
- Red or Black: All the numbers on the wheel with the exception of the zero(s) are categorized under red or black. In this bet, one has to predict the colour on which the ball will land
- Ranges: This bet is placed on the range in which the ball lands – low, medium or high
- Odd or Even: This bet is placed on the number being either Odd or Even
- Pairs or Quads: This bet is placed on the borders that are between the numbers between 2 to 4 values
- Inside Bet: Placing a bet on a single number, applicable to bets for a standard roulette layout.
- Outside Bet: Placing a bet on a prediction (not a number), applicable to bets for a standard roulette layout.
- Split Bet or Cheval: Placing a bet on a single currency chip with 2 numbers
- Street Bet: Placing a bet on a single currency chip with 3 numbers
- Square Bet or Corner Bet: Placing a bet on a single currency chip with 4 numbers
- Line Bet: This bet covers 2 rows of 3
- Column Bet: As the name suggests, this bet is placed on the columns of the roulette table
- Dozen Bet: This bet covers a dozen numbers consecutively. So the bets will be placed in groups of 12: the first 12, the second 24, the third 36, etc.
European Roulette Gold allows you to play this evergreen casino game in your own comfort. There is no shortage of bets to place and the wide betting range (£0.25 to £500) makes this game accessible to everyone. The animation is also rather life-like further adding to the entire roulette experience. European Roulette Gold is a great alternative to the physical roulette wheel and casino experience.
Game rules can be found within game.