If hell was ever a delight, then it would be in Devil’s Delight by NetEnt. This is a humorous slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines.This game hasan underworld theme featuring deathanddeadly sins presented in a sarcastic and entertaining way. Your mission is to help the grim reaper collect souls and win loads of payouts while at it.
The game features include expanding wilds, scatters,free spins, a sin spin feature, etc. Start your stakes from 20p to £100 a spin.The game has a medium to high variance.
About the Developer
NetEnt started operations back in 1996 when it was known as Net Entertainment. The company first milestone was the development of online casino software based on Java. They were the first to successfully use it in their video slots. The company uses HTML5 as of now, but their casino software is employed used by over 300 fully licensed portals. They not only develop stellar online casino software, but also live dealer casino platforms such as the NetEnt Live Casino. They also have a mobile gambling platform, NetEnt Touch.
About the Game
The game is set in the Devil’s favourite abode- hell.The background features various graphics in different colour shades of orange, redand yellow. There isn't really a soundtrack in the background, just a low hum which flows and ebbs. There’s dark organ-styled music which accompanies gameplay and exciting tunes ring out every time you form a winning combination.
The card symbols are the only low-value symbols which are A, K and Q. They are engraved on tombstones with different colours.Winnings grow as you land the game’s main symbols. These include a skeleton's hand, a cartoonish heart, a flaming 666 icon, a black cauldron, a baby devil, a fat purple demon and a fiery lady devil.All the symbols have their own scary factor.
- Scatter symbols- The soul reaper is the scatter. When 3 or more appear, the Soul Reaper Bonus is activated. Scatters only appear on reels 3, 4, and 5.
- Soul Reaper Bonus- This feature includes a bit of soul collecting. Here, there are faces which represent 5 different sins, i.e. pride, lust, gluttony, sloth and wrath.Your task is to match the sins with the respective characters on the screen.
If you get a successful match, the person goes through a funny and horrible death. Your reward is a cash bonus and an extra level in your soul-o-meter of the souls you’ve collected found at the bottom of the screen. Make a wrong match and you’ll end up losing a sin with the potential of getting 5 souls. You can up to 500x your stake if you play your cards right here.
- Soul Meter- Devil’s Delight can save your Soul Meter progress for a maximum of 48 hours. If you fill the meter with 15 collected souls, you'll win 10 free spins on different reels in the bonus Sin Spins feature. The free spins come with 7 deadly sins symbols and an expanding wild. Prizes are won based on an average of the wagers set over the past 48 hours. The more money you bet, the higher your winnings.
- Wild symbol- The wild symbolis Satan himself. This symbol can replace all the other symbols except the bonusand scatter symbols. If you land the Devil symbolon the 2nd, 3rdor 4th reel, it expands and covers the whole reel, which leads to more potential winning combinations.
- Free Spins feature- Free spins are activated when you land 3 or more pentagrams on any of the reels. The number of multipliers and free spins are awarded at random with free spins ranging from 7 to 17 and multipliers going as high as 5x your winnings. Additional spins can be won during the featurewhen you land 2 more pentagrams. Multipliers will not work on extra spins.
Devil’s Delight has a fun storyline and is also very entertaining to play seeing as the game isn’t as scary as it sounds. It’s a slot for all types of budgets. The only downside would be that the wins don’t come as frequently as you’d expect.
Game rules can be found within game.